NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Eligibility: Keiki Heroes Superpower Arts Adventure Giveaway (or “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of Hawaii who submit art via the Keiki Heroes website. Minors must have consent from parent(s) or guardian(s) for participation. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the giveaway, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the giveaway.
- “Giveaway Periods” is from July 30, 2021 to August 6, 2021.
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this giveaway.
- How to Enter: Submit art via Keiki Heroes website and provide required information by July 30, 2021 11:59pm HAST. One (1) entry per keiki. If an adult is posting for multiple children, each keiki must be entered separately.
- Giveaway Prize Selection and Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules. The Administrator’s selection of potential winners is final and binding in all matters related to the giveaway. Entrants must provide Keiki Heroes with their Hawaii address, first and last name, email and contact phone number to receive their prize.
- Prizes: Following is a list of some of the prizes as more will be added throughout the giveaway period: HPM buckets with art supplies, Suisan Fish Market $20 gift cards, Imiloa passes, Waiakea Water t-shirts, and other goodies from Keiki Heroes, CFHT, Keck Observatories, etc.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the giveaway constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, technical failures, regularly scheduled maintenance, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the giveaway to address the impairment, then resume the giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the giveaway and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the time of impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the company reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Keiki Heroes team and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of each of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the giveaway or the processing of registrations and game pieces; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the giveaway and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequenti, al, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is duplicate package. If it is not possible to award another entry/play for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this giveaway or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Oahu (First Circuit) of Hawaii or the appropriate Hawaii State Court located in Honolulu County, Hawaii; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Hawaii, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Hawaii or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Hawaii.
- Promotion Results: Keiki Heroes team will conduct drawings and announce the winners on August 6, 2021.
- Entrant’s Personal Information: Information collected from entrants will be kept confidential to the Administrator, and will not be shared with any other parties/vendors other than what is included in the “Publicity” clause (#7) above.